Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

Recession proof your business with our medical marketing lists

  • Logan Q Kelly
    Message 1 de 1 , 18 avr. 07:08
    Afficher la source
    • 0 Pièce jointe
      Here's what we're offering for this week:

      Licensed MDs in the United States

      788,099 in total * 17,336 emails

      Lots of MDs in specialties like Orthopedics, Surgery, Radiology, Dermatology, Neurology, General Practice etc..

      Can easily be sorted by 16 different fields

      US Pharmaceutical Company Executives Listing
      Personal email addresses (47,000 in total) and names for top level executives

      Complete Directory of Hospitals in America
      Complete contact information for the important jobs held at the hospitals

      American Dentists
      More than half a million listings [worth $499 alone!]

      US Chiropractor List
      100k Chiropractors offices with full contact data including email, postal address, phone and fax

      Price for new customers -
      $391 for all listed above

      send and email to: Chandra@...

      valid thru April 25

      to get off please email stopping@...
    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.