Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

Finally, an Answering Service you can count on.

  • Answering Service
    Message 1 de 2 , 1 fvr. 2009
    Afficher la source
    • 0 Pièce jointe

      Please add mail@... to your address book to ensure our emails reach your in box.
      Specialty Answering ServiceSpecialty Answering ServiceTwo Week Free TrialContact Specialty Answering Service
      You're Invited to a Two Week Free Trial With Specialty Answering Service
      Specialty Answering Service
      A Professional Nationwide Answering Service

      Specialty Answering Service - 1-888-532-4794

      1.888.532-4794
      E-mail Us
      Visit Our Web site
      Download Our Pricing
        Your New Answering Service

      Specialty Answering Service is a professional live operator answering service with years of call center experience. Over the years, we have established ourselves as a leader in the answering service and call center industry.

      We invite you to test our service for free to see what we have to offer your business. Take advantage of our FREE No Obligation Two Week Test Drive!** If you have an answering service, just forward your phones to us instead of them. If you don't have a service, its a great opportunity to see how much an answering service can improve your business.

      Why Choose Specialty Answering Service
      • Immediate Message Dispatch
      • Instant Lead Capture
      • Pager, Alpha Pager, Cell Phone, PDA, Treo®, Blackberry®, and Nextel® Dispatch
      • Emergency Call Patching
      • Lowest Rate Per Call Pricing
      • 24 Hour Live Operator Service
      • Able to Schedule Appointments
      • Bilingual Operators
      • No Long Contracts
      • Order Processing, Help Desk, Telemarketing, And More!
      Download Our PricingContact Specialty Answering Service
      Take Our Two Week Test Drive

      **some advanced accounts may not quality for the free trial such as accounts with extremely long call scripts, order processing, outbound telemarketing, and other advanced services. The two week trial applies to answering service accounts only. Please contact us if you are unsure if your account needs will qualify your company for a two week free trial.

      If you prefer not to receive promotional email messages from us, please CLICK HERE to submit your email address for removal online, call us at 1-888-532-4794, e-mail us at info@..., or write to Specialty Answering Service Group, C/O Removals, 198 Allendale Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406.

      We honor all remove requests within 5 business days. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL - all direct replies are deleted.

      © 2009 Specialty Answering Service Group, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Read about our privacy policy here.

      This message was sent to thinkgraph@....

    • Answering Service
      Message 2 de 2 , 1 fvr. 2009
[...]

      Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.