Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

List of orthopedics surgeons etc..

  • nail
    Message 1 de 1 , 18 dc. 2008
    Afficher la source
    • 0 Pièce jointe
      Here is the package deal we're running for this week

      Current Medical Doctors in the US

      788,535 in total * 17,118 emails

      Coverage in many different areas of medicine such as Endocrinology, Pathology, Urology, Neurology, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Cardiology and much more

      Can easily be sorted by 16 different fields

      Listing of American Pharma Companies
      Personal email addresses (47,000 in total) and names for top level executives

      American Hospitals
      more than 23k hospital administrators in over 7k hospitals [worth over $300 alone)

      Database of US Dentists
      More than half a million listings [worth $499 alone!]

      American Chiropractors Listing
      Over than 100k chiropractors practicing in America

      Now offered at the lower rate:
      $397 for all 5 datasets

      reply to: Chavez@...

      above expires on December 31

      Send us an email to getoff@... we will discontinue from the list
    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.