Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

  • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Président Délégu
    Message 1 de 19 , 6 nov. 2006
    Afficher la source
    • 0 Pièce jointe
      Sans titre Papier à lettres

      Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

      06/11/2006

      MFA Press Statement: Working Visit of President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed of Somalia, 7 to 9 November 2006

      The President of Somalia, His Excellency Mr Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, will make a working visit to Singapore from 7 November to 9 November 2006 at the invitation of President S R Nathan.

      President Abdullahi Yusuf will be accompanied by his wife Madam Hawa Abdi Samatar, the Minister of Finance Mr Hassan Mohamed Nur, the Minister of Planning and Census Mr Hussein Elabe Fahiye, and the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Mr Hassan Ahmed Jama.

      During his visit, President Abdullahi Yusuf will meet President Nathan and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. President Nathan will host a lunch for President Abdullahi Yusuf and his delegation. President Abdullahi Yusuf and his delegation will also be briefed by officials of the Ministry of Trade and Industry, Economic Development Board and International Enterprise Singapore.

      . . . . .

      MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
      SINGAPORE

      ********
      L'Association de la Presse Panafricaine est partenaire du 6° Forum Rhône-Alpes/Afrique.

      **************

      Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

      Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
      CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
      Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
      E-mail : appa.org@...
      Skype : npm-npm
    • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Président Délégu
      Message 2 de 19 , 7 nov. 2006
      Afficher la source
      • 0 Pièce jointe
        Sans titre Papier à lettres

        Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

        05/11/2006

        State Visit of President Festus Mogae of The Republic of Botswana, 6-8 November 2006

        The President of the Republic of Botswana, His Excellency Mr Festus Mogae, will make a State Visit to Singapore from 6 November to 8 November 2006 at the invitation of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. This is the first State Visit to Singapore by President Mogae.

        President Mogae will be accompanied by his wife Mrs Barbara Mogae, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Lt Gen M S Merafhe, Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mr C T Ntwaagae and other officials. President Mogae will also be accompanied by a business delegation and a cultural group.

        During the visit, President Mogae will call on President S R Nathan and meet with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. President Nathan will also host a State Lunch in honour of President Mogae. In addition, President Mogae will visit the Civil Service College, Singapore Cooperation Enterprise, ST Electronics Ltd and the International Trade Institute of Singapore. He will also visit Jurong Point as part of the Botswana Awareness Event that will run parallel to his visit.

        . . . . .

        MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
        SINGAPORE

        ********
        L'Association de la Presse Panafricaine est partenaire du 6° Forum Rhône-Alpes/Afrique.

        **************

        Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

        Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
        CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
        Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
        E-mail : appa.org@...
        Skype : npm-npm
      • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Président Délégu
        Message 3 de 19 , 7 nov. 2006
        Afficher la source
        • 0 Pièce jointe
          Sans titre Papier à lettres

          Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

          04/11/2006

          Honorary Consul of Senegal

          In response to press queries, the MFA Spokesman confirmed that the Consulate of Senegal in Singapore is headed by an Honorary Consul. Honorary Consuls do not enjoy diplomatic immunities and privileges. It is therefore up to the Police to determine what action, if any, should be taken against the Honorary Consul of Senegal.

          . . . . .

          MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
          SINGAPORE

          ********
          L'Association de la Presse Panafricaine est partenaire du 6° Forum Rhône-Alpes/Afrique.

          **************

          Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

          Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
          CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
          Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
          E-mail : appa.org@...
          Skype : npm-npm
        • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Président Délégu
          Message 4 de 19 , 8 nov. 2006
          Afficher la source
          • 0 Pièce jointe
            Sans titre Papier à lettres

            Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

            08/11/2006

            State Visit of President Festus Mogae of The Republic of Botswana, 6-8 November 2006

            Botswana's President, Mr Festus Mogae currently on his first State visit in Singapore was hosted to a State Lunch by President and Mrs Nathan at the Istana on 7 November 2006. In his speech, President Nathan noted that similarities between Botswana and Singapore have contributed to the high level of cooperation between the two countries.

            "Like Botswana, Singapore is a very small country surrounded by larger neighbours ... The governments of both Singapore and Botswana have invested heavily in developing their human resources and (have) placed much emphasis on governance. This common outlook has formed the basis for our cooperation in a surprising number of areas," he said.

            President Mogae also called on Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and visited the National Orchid Garden yesterday.

            The President, who is accompanied by trade and tourism officials, discussed opportunities for Singapore businesses at two seminars yesterday. He cited tourism, processing of minerals and the supply of beef and leather as growth sectors.

            He also singled out Singapore not only as a potential source of investment and tourists, but also as an economic model to be emulated.

            'We have been emulating Singapore,' Mr Mogae said, adding that the Singapore Government helped Botswana set up a directorate to fight corruption and economic crimes a few years ago.

            ********
            L'Association de la Presse Panafricaine est partenaire du 6° Forum Rhône-Alpes/Afrique.

            **************

            Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

            Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
            CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
            Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
            E-mail : appa.org@...
            Skype : npm-npm
          • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Président Délégu
            Message 5 de 19 , 13 nov. 2006
            Afficher la source
            • 0 Pièce jointe
              Sans titre Papier à lettres

              Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

              13/11/2006

              State Visit by President S R Nathan to the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, 14-22 November 2006

              President S R Nathan will make a State Visit to Egypt from 14 to 18 November 2006 and Jordan from 18 to 22 November 2006. This is the first visit by a Singapore Head of State to the Middle East.

              In Egypt, President Nathan will meet with President Hosny Mubarak, Prime Minister Ahmed Nazif and the Grand Imam of Al Azhar University Sheikh Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi. President will be hosted to an official lunch by President Mubarak. President will attend a reception to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Egypt and Singapore. President will also meet with Singaporeans living in Cairo. The Egyptian Business Association will host a luncheon in President's honour. President will also visit Luxor where he will be hosted to dinner by the Chairman of the Supreme Council of Luxor Dr Samir Farag.

              In Jordan, President Nathan will meet with His Majesty King Abdullah II Bin Al-Hussein, His Royal Highness Prince Ghazi Bin Mohammed, Personal Envoy and Special Advisor to the King, and Prime Minister Marouf Al-Bakhit. President Nathan and His Majesty King Abdullah II Bin Al-Hussein will jointly sign a plaque commemorating the establishment of the Asia-Middle East Dialogue Regional Vocational Training Centre in Marka, Jordan. President and Mrs Nathan will be hosted to a State Banquet by Their Majesties King Abdullah II Bin Al-Hussein and Queen Rania Al-Abdullah. President will also be presented with the Golden Key to the City of Amman. Following Amman, President will visit Petra and the Dead Sea.

              President Nathan will be accompanied by Mrs Nathan, Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts Dr Lee Boon Yang and Mrs Lee, Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Zainul Abidin Rasheed, Deputy Speaker of Parliament Ms Indranee Rajah, Member of Parliament Jessica Tan and officials from the Istana, MFA, MICA and IE Singapore. President Nathan will also be accompanied by a 21-member business delegation.

              ********
              L'Association de la Presse Panafricaine est partenaire du 6° Forum Rhône-Alpes/Afrique.

              **************

              Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

              Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
              CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
              Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
              E-mail : appa.org@...
              Skype : npm-npm
            • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Président Délégu
              Message 6 de 19 , 18 nov. 2006
              Afficher la source
              • 0 Pièce jointe
                Sans titre Papier à lettres

                Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore
                17/11/2006

                Speech by President S R Nathan to the Egyptian Businessmen’s Association on 16 Nov 06, at 1400 Hrs, Semiramis Intercontinental Hotel

                Chairman of the Egyptian Businessmen's Federation, Mr Adel Gazarin, Distinguished Members of the Egyptian Businessmen's Association, Ladies and Gentlemen,

                1 I thank you for your kind invitation to address the Egyptian Businessmen's Association (EBA) this afternoon. Since the EBA's establishment in 1975, it has maintained its reputation as Egypt's premier business group. I am pleased that the EBA has forged a close and productive working relationship with the Singapore Business Federation. Business opportunities do not materialise from mere visits by political leaders. Presidents, Prime Ministers and Governments can help by opening doors and creating a conducive political and economic environment for business. However, ultimately it is through direct contact among businessmen that concrete business partnerships can materialise.

                2 I am delighted to be making my first State Visit to the Middle East to Egypt. Egypt is an old friend of Singapore. We are celebrating 40 years of diplomatic relations this month. This may not seem long for Egypt. But for Singapore, it is our entire history as a sovereign nation. We will always remember that Egypt was the first Arab country to recognise Singapore's independence in 1965. Since then, we have worked closely together in many areas. As maritime and logistics hubs in our respective regions, we share a common interest in promoting free and unimpeded trade. We have also become strong partners under the Asia-Middle East Dialogue which serves as a platform for Asia and the Middle East to exchange ideas and promote greater understanding. While such dialogues tend to involve government officials and academics, the business community's role assumes greater importance with globalisation and assumes critical importance for Trade and Services. By nature, many business people are global in outlook and open to new ideas and challenges. In this respect, they serve as a good model for international collaboration.

                3 I have had very good discussions with President Mubarak and Prime Minister Nazif. We talked about how we can further strengthen economic relations. Since 1997, bilateral trade has increased by about two-and-a-half times to reach S$731 million in 2005. While this is not large going by the size of your economy, it nevertheless reflects a positive trend. Not too long ago, Singapore Technologies Telemedia partnered Qatar Telecom to bid for Egypt's third mobile phone license. While the consortium was unfortunately not successful and eventually came in third, it demonstrates that there is growing business interest by Singapore companies in Egypt. The next time a Singapore company bids for a major project in Egypt, I am hopeful it will succeed. Companies like Neptune Orient Lines and Portek are already involved in the logistics and port sector in Egypt.

                4 I mentioned to President Mubarak that the Singapore Government has been actively engaging the Middle East and encouraging our private sector to look seriously at the opportunities in the region and in particular in Egypt. We have just signed a Declaration of Intent to negotiate a Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA). I am confident that this agreement which reflects our serious intention to translate into results will, when concluded, further deepen economic ties between our two countries and spur greater bilateral trade and investment flows. Egypt and Singapore are both well-placed to serve as each other's gateways into our respective regions.

                5 In recent years, Egypt has made good progress in economic reforms to transform its economy into a market-driven one, and has moved ahead with the privatisation of state-owned assets. Such changes are never easy, particularly in a large country like Egypt with its complex problems and priorities. However, in this globalised world, it is worth reminding our businesses that all governments are finding it increasingly difficult to protect their local companies from foreign competition. With new advances in IT and modern communications continually being made, the trend towards competition seems unstoppable. As trade barriers and business costs go down in many countries, the sky appears to be the limit for astute businessmen. They are spoilt for choice and countries are all chasing the same investment dollars. Businesses will naturally look at the potential risks and returns of any investment decision. This will also apply to our respective situations,

                6 It is therefore important that Singapore companies take advantage of activities planned by organisations such as EBA and SBF to explore opportunities for themselves in Egypt. I was glad to know that there was a good turn-out at the business session on Egypt organised by SBF on the sidelines of the Global Entrepolis@Singapore Conference last month. I hope that both organisations will look for more ways to further their collaboration in the years ahead.

                7 Let me conclude by reiterating my appreciation to the EBA for hosting this lunch. I wish the Egyptian business delegation present a good and fruitful discussion with their Singaporean counterparts.

                ********
                L'Association de la Presse Panafricaine est partenaire du 6° Forum Rhône-Alpes/Afrique.

                **************

                Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

                Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
                CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
                Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
                E-mail : appa.org@...
                Skype : npm-npm
              • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Conseiller Spécial
                Message 7 de 19 , 10 janv. 2007
                Afficher la source
                • 0 Pièce jointe

                  Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

                  10/01/2007

                  Official Visit by Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong to the Kingdom of Morocco, 8 to 13 January 2007

                  Senior Minister Goh's visit to Morocco is the first by a senior Singapore leader. It takes place in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Singapore and Morocco.

                  In Morocco, Senior Minister Goh will meet with Moroccan Prime Minister Driss Jettou, and other members of the Cabinet and Moroccan business leaders. Senior Minister Goh also witnessed the signing of an Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreement.

                  Senior Minister Goh is accompanied by Mrs Goh, Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Zainul Abidin Rasheed, Minister of State for Trade and Industry Lee Yi Shyan (Abu Dhabi only), government officials and a business delegation.

                  *************

                  Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

                  **************

                  Pour plus d'information sur les missions de l'APPA, cliquez ici.

                  Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
                  CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
                  Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
                  E-mail : appa.org@...
                  Skype : npm-npm

                • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Conseiller Spécial
                  Message 8 de 19 , 10 janv. 2007
                  Afficher la source
                  • 0 Pièce jointe

                    Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

                    08/01/2007

                    PMO Press Statement: Official Visit by Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong to the Kingdom of Morocco and the United Arab Emirates, 8 to 16 January 2007

                    Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong will be making official visits to Morocco from 8 to 13 January 2007 and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates from 14 to 16 January 2007 at the invitation of the governments of Morocco and Abu Dhabi respectively.

                    Senior Minister Goh's visit to Morocco will be the first by a senior Singapore leader. It will take place in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Singapore and Morocco. In Morocco, Senior Minister Goh will meet with Moroccan Prime Minister Driss Jettou, and other members of the Cabinet and Moroccan business leaders. Senior Minister Goh will also witness the signing of an Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreement.

                    Senior Minister Goh will be making his second visit to Abu Dhabi. He is expected to have an audience with the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and meet with other members of the Abu Dhabi royal family, government leaders and businessmen.

                    Senior Minister Goh will be accompanied by Mrs Goh, Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Zainul Abidin Rasheed, Minister of State for Trade and Industry Lee Yi Shyan (Abu Dhabi only), government officials and a business delegation.

                    . . . . . .

                    PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE
                    SINGAPORE

                    *************

                    Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

                    **************

                    Pour plus d'information sur les missions de l'APPA, cliquez ici.

                    Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
                    CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
                    Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
                    E-mail : appa.org@...
                    Skype : npm-npm

                  • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Conseiller Spécial
                    Message 9 de 19 , 11 janv. 2007
                    Afficher la source
                    • 0 Pièce jointe

                      Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

                      11/01/2007

                      Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong's official visit to the Kingdom of Morocco, 8 to 13 January 2007

                      Senior Minister Goh's visit to Morocco is the first by a senior Singapore leader. It takes place in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Singapore and Morocco.

                      Senior Minister Goh met with Moroccan Prime Minister Driss Jettou, and other members of the Cabinet and Moroccan business leaders. Senior Minister Goh also witnessed the signing of an Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreement.

                      Senior Minister Goh is accompanied by Mrs Goh, Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Zainul Abidin Rasheed, Minister of State for Trade and Industry Lee Yi Shyan (Abu Dhabi only), government officials and a business delegation.

                      *************

                      Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

                      **************

                      Pour plus d'information sur les missions de l'APPA, cliquez ici.

                      Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
                      CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
                      Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
                      E-mail : appa.org@...
                      Skype : npm-npm

                    • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Conseiller Spécial
                      Message 10 de 19 , 26 janv. 2007
                      Afficher la source
                      • 0 Pièce jointe

                        Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

                        25/01/2007

                        MFA Press Release: Letter from Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo, 25 January 2007

                        Dear President Obasanjo,

                        I refer to your letter of 23 January 2007 requesting that the sentence of Mr Iwuchukwu Amara Tochi be reviewed.

                        I would like to assure you that all the factors relevant to Mr Tochi's case have been considered, including the petition for clemency made to President S R Nathan by the Acting High Commissioner en titre, Dr Ozichi Joel Alimole. We did not take the decision lightly. Mr Tochi has committed a serious offence under Singapore law. He was convicted for importing over 700g of diamorphine. This amounts to more than 48,000 doses of heroin on the streets, enough to have destroyed many lives and families. There are no new grounds for the case to be reconsidered and all legal avenues have been exhausted.

                        The Singapore Government takes a firm stance against drugs to deter Singaporeans and others from importing drugs into Singapore or using the country as a transit hub for narcotics. We have publicised this stance widely, in order to deter would-be traffickers from entering Singapore or operating here. If despite this we find and arrest a trafficker, who is then convicted according to due process of law, then the law has to take its course.

                        I realise that Mr Tochi's family will find Singapore's position difficult to accept, but we have a duty to safeguard the interests of Singaporeans, and protect the many lives that would otherwise be ruined by the drug syndicates.

                        Yours sincerely,

                        (signed)
                        Lee Hsien Loong

                        Prime Minister
                        Singapore

                        *************

                        Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

                        **************

                        Pour plus d'information sur les missions de l'APPA, cliquez ici.

                        Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
                        CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
                        Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
                        E-mail : appa.org@...
                        Skype : npm-npm
                        Skype Me™!

                      • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Conseiller Spécial
                        Message 11 de 19 , 3 fvr. 2007
                        Afficher la source
                        • 0 Pièce jointe

                          Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

                          03/02/2007

                          MFA Press Statement: Official Visit of Mr Jean Ping, Vice-PM, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Cooperation, La Francophonie and Regional Integration of the Gabonese Republic to Singapore on 4-8 February 2007

                          Mr Jean Ping, Vice-Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs, Cooperation, la Francophonie and Regional Integration of the Gabonese Republic will visit Singapore from 4-8 February 2007 at the invitation of Minister for Foreign Affairs George Yeo. Both countries will be establishing diplomatic relations during the visit. Vice-Prime Minister Ping will also call on Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Deputy Prime Minister S Jayakumar.

                          . . . . . .

                          MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
                          SINGAPORE

                          *************

                          Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

                          **************

                          Pour plus d'information sur les missions de l'APPA, cliquez ici.

                          Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
                          CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
                          Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
                          E-mail : appa.org@...
                          Skype : npm-npm
                          Skype Me™!

                          Message 12 de 19 , 5 fvr. 2007
                          Afficher la source
                          • 0 Pièce jointe

                            Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

                            05/02/2007

                            South Africa's former president, Mr F.W. de Klerk calling on Senior Minister Gok Chok Tong, 2 Feb 2007

                            South Africa's former president, Mr F.W. de Klerk, called on Senior Minister Gok Chok Tong on 2 Feb 2007.

                            *************

                            Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

                            **************

                            Pour plus d'information sur les missions de l'APPA, cliquez ici.

                            Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
                            CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
                            Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
                            E-mail : appa.org@...
                            Skype : npm-npm
                            Skype Me™!

                            Message 13 de 19 , 7 fvr. 2007
                            Afficher la source
                            • 0 Pièce jointe

                              Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

                              07/02/2007

                              Call on Minister George Yeo by the Gabonese Vice-Prime Minister, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Cooperation Jean Ping

                              Mr Jean Ping, the Vice-Prime Minister, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Cooperation, the Francophonie and Regional Integration of the Gabonese Republic, met Minister for Foreign Affairs George Yeo on 6 February. Following the meeting, Vice-Prime Minister Jean Ping and Minister George Yeo signed a Joint Communiqué to establish diplomatic relations between both countries. Minister Yeo hosted Mr Ping and his wife to dinner after the signing ceremony.

                              *************

                              Ce communiqué de presse vous a été transmis par l'Association de la Presse Panafricaine.

                              **************

                              Pour plus d'information sur les missions de l'APPA, cliquez ici.

                              Association de la Presse Panafricaine (APPA)
                              CAPE – Maison de Radio France – 116 avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris
                              Tél : 06 61 79 77 18   -    Tél : 00 33 (0)70 90 87 76
                              E-mail : appa.org@...
                              Skype : npm-npm
                              Skype Me™!

                            • PRESSE AFRICAINE - Le Conseiller Spécial
                              Message 14 de 19 , 7 fvr. 2007
                              Afficher la source
                              • 0 Pièce jointe

                                Ceci est un communiqué de presse du MAE de Singapore

                                07/02/2007

                                Call on Minister George Yeo by the Gabonese Vice-Prime Minister, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Cooperation Jean Ping

                                Mr Jean Ping, the Vice-Prime Minister, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Cooperation, the Francophonie and Regional Integration of the Gabonese Republic, met Minister for Foreign Affairs George Yeo on 6 February. Following the meeting, Vice-Prime Minister Jean Ping and Minister George Yeo signed a Joint Communiqué to establish diplomatic relations between both countries. Minister Yeo hosted Mr Ping and his wife to dinner after the signing ceremony.

                                07/02/2007

                                Establishment of diplomatic relations between Singapore and Gabon, 6 Feb 2007

[...]

                              Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.