Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

7 Days Fam Trip Invitation

  • Travel Agency
    Message 1 de 1 , 23 nov.

      Dear Valuable ,

      We designed 7 days Special fam trip itinerary including EMITT Tourism Fair and 5 different destinations for this trip.
      If you have 7 days, we highly recommend you to explore with joining this fam trip.

      This is one of the best fam trip itineraries who wishes to explore Turkey as a tour operator. We include Istanbul which was selected as the capital of Europe in 2010, Green Bursa, one of the best skiing resort in Turkey Uludag, Ephesus which is one of the 7 wonders of the world, and we fly back to Istanbul. In 7 days, you will taste 3 different beautiful cities of Turkey.

      Tour Route: Istanbul - Bursa - Kusadasi - Ephesus – Fly back to Istanbul

      Tour Includes:

      • Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
      • Domestic Flight from Izmir to Istanbul
      • 4 nights hotel in Istanbul
      • 1 night in Bursa
      • 1 night in Kusafasi
      • 6 open buffet breakfasts
      • 3 light lunches during to tourism fair.
      • 2 lunched during the tour
      • 1 Gala Dinner at EMITT Tourism Fair hall on the second day.
      • 5 Dinners
      • Guided Istanbul City Tour
      • Guided Bursa – Uşudag Skiing tour
      • Guided Ephesus Tour
      • Transportation services between hotel to fair center and fair center to your hotel.
      • Professional English-speaking tour guides
      • Return transfer to Istanbul Ataturk airport

      Please check Day by Day itinerary from the link below:
      www.workshoptravelshop.com/famtrip/7-days-emitt-tourism-fair-west-of-turkey-fam-tour/35

      We have 3 different Fam Trips available, please check the below links for the day by day itineraries. We have very limited spaces, if you are planning to come to Turkey this would be a very good opportunity for you. Also you will be able to meet over 800 tour operators from all around the world.
      www.workshoptravelshop.com/famtrips?event_id=3

      TURKISH AIRLINES DISCOUNT

      Turkish Airlines is the official airline of "EMITT Tourism Fair” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website: www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en   and to receive up to 30% discount please use the " event code ". Please email us for event code .

      If you will need any help or for your questions please contact our Project Manager Mr.Murat Kazmaci through the contact details below,
      Mr. Murat Kazmaci
      Mail istanbul@...
      Mobile +90 549 540 5422

      As we have limited spaces, we kindly request you to register and activate your account as soon as possible.

      Best Regards
      Murtaza Kalender
      General Director

      Mr Murtaza Kalender

      WorkShopTravelShop
      Sirinevler Mah. Adnan Kahveci Bulvari
      Karanfil Is Merkezi No:184 Kat:4 D:6
      ISTANBUL - Bahcelievler
      Office: (009) 0212 529 77 08
      Fax: (009) 0212 632 27 02
      Skype: travelshopturkey

      murti@...
       Member of TURSAB, ASTA, WRTA, TIES, ATTA, & ETOA, PATA
      TravelShop Turkey 2005 - 2017
    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.