Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

11 Days Fam Trip Invitation

  • Travel Agency
    Message 1 de 1 , 2 nov.

      Dear Valuable Colleague,

      We are glad to share our happiness with you that we received many registrations for EMITT Tourism fair. During the EMITT, we will be organizing unforgettable 11 Days Turkey Fam Trip that you may be interested to join as we selected from the Highlight destinations of Turkey.

      Tour Route: Istanbul - Bursa - Kusadasi - Ephesus - Pamukkale -  Konya - Cappadocia - Ankara – Istanbul

      Tour Includes:
      • Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
      • 5 nights hotel in Istanbul
      • 1 night in Bursa
      • 1 night in Kusadasi
      • 1 night in Pamukkale
      • 2 night in Cappadocia
      • 10 open buffet breakfasts
      • 3 light lunches during to tourism fair.
      • 6 lunched during the tour
      • 1 Gala Dinner at EMITT Tourism Fair hall on the second day.
      • 10 Dinners
      • Guided Istanbul City Tour
      • Guided Bursa – Uşudag Skiing tour
      • Guided Ephesus Tour
      • Guided Pamukkale Tour
      • Guided Konya Tour
      • Guided Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
      • Guided Ankara Tour
      • Transportation services between hotel to fair center and fair center to your hotel.
      • Professional English-speaking tour guides
      • Return transfer to Istanbul Ataturk airport

      Please check Day by Day itinerary from the link below:

      If you wish to join of our events, please apply through the links below;

      If you will need any help or for your questions please contact our Project Manager Mr.Murat Kazmaci through the contact details below,
      Mr. Murat Kazmaci
      Mobile +90 549 540 5422

      For additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.
      Best Regards
      Murtaza Kalender
      General Director

      Mr Murtaza Kalender

      WorkShopTravelShop
      Sirinevler Mah. Adnan Kahveci Bulvari
      Karanfil Is Merkezi No:184 Kat:4 D:6
      ISTANBUL - Bahcelievler
      Office: (009) 0212 529 77 08
      Fax: (009) 0212 632 27 02
      Skype: travelshopturkey

      murti@...
       Member of TURSAB, ASTA, WRTA, TIES, ATTA, & ETOA, PATA
      TravelShop Turkey 2005 - 2017
    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.