Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

Turkish Airlines Discount for EMITT

  • Murtaza Kalender
    Message 1 de 1 , 3 nov.

      Dear Valuable Colleague,

      We would like to update EMITT Tourism fair.

      Today we have a good news that we get discount offer from Turkish Airlines up to 30% for EMITT Tourism Fair between for Hosted Buyer.

      TURKISH AIRLINES DISCOUNT

      Turkish Airlines is the official airline of "EMITT Tourism Fair” and special discounts are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website:
      www4.thy.com/TKC/app/main?language=en   and to receive up to 30% discount please use the " event code ". Please email us for event code .

      If you are interesting to come as a Hosted-Buyer, please get more information from below given link; www.workshoptravelshop.com/events/emitt-fair

      PLEASE COMPLETE the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible. Because we have a limited spaces. Please click on the application link:

      www.workshoptravelshop.com/event/application-form?fair=emitt

      HOSTED BUYER FAM TRIP:
      We are organizing Selected Fam tours for the participants. And if you are dealing to meet with new people, new friends and new partners, please check the below link to get our tour options.

      www.workshoptravelshop.com/famtrips?event_id=3

      If you will need any help or for your questions please contact our Project Manager Mr.Murat Kazmaci through the contact details below,
      Mr. Murat Kazmaci
      Mail istanbul@...
      Mobile +90 549 540 5422

      PLEASE NOTE:
      EMITT tourism fair in Turkey which is The Biggest Tourism Meeting Point of Eurasia and East Mediterranean between 25 - 28 January 2018 / ISTANBUL – TURKEY. Please visit the website;

      www.emittistanbul.com

      EMITT which is organized with the collaboration of ITE Turkey ,TUROFED and TYD will open its doors to its visitors for the 22nd time in January 2018 at TUYAP Fair and Congress Center.The exhibition is organized by the Ministry of Culture  and Tourism, TOBB,Turkish Airlines A.O, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality ,6 chambers and associations ,36 local associations and foundations.

      Latest Registration date: 20 November 2017. As we have limited spaces for our EMITT Hosted Buyer Programme, Registrations will be closed before the last registration date, if there will no space left.

      Best Regards
      Murtaza Kalender
      General Director

      Mr Murtaza Kalender

      WorkShopTravelShop
      Sirinevler Mah. Adnan Kahveci Bulvari
      Karanfil Is Merkezi No:184 Kat:4 D:6
      ISTANBUL - Bahcelievler
      Office: (009) 0212 529 77 08
      Fax: (009) 0212 632 27 02
      Skype: travelshopturkey

      murti@...
       Member of TURSAB, ASTA, WRTA, TIES, ATTA, & ETOA, PATA
      TravelShop Turkey 2005 - 2017
    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.