Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

5 Days Fam Trip

  • Tour Operator
    Message 1 de 1 , 31 oct.

      Dear Valuable Colleague,

      You are invited to Participate in our EMITT Tourism Fair to one of the 5 biggest Tourism Fairs of the world and Istanbul Fam Trip.

      Now we are activating the registrations for who are willing to come to EMITT Tourism Fair as a Hosted Buyer.
      In a short period, we also include Istanbul sightseeing after EMITT Tourism fair.

      Tour Route:
       EMITT B2B Networking – Speed Networking - Gala Dinner – Guided Tours to Istanbul – Topkapi Palace – Hippodrome – Blue Mosque – Egyptian (Spice Market) Bazaar

      TOUR INCLUDES:

      • Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
      • 4 nights hotel in Istanbul
      • 4 open buffet breakfasts
      • 3 light lunches during to tourism fair.
      • 1 Gala Dinner at EMITT Tourism Fair hall on the second day.
      • 3 Dinners
      • Guided Istanbul City Tour
      • Transportation services between hotel to fair center and fair center to your hotel.
      • Professional English-speaking tour guides
      • Return transfer to Istanbul Ataturk airport

      Please check Day by Day itinerary from the link below:
      www.workshoptravelshop.com/famtrip/5-days-emitt-tourism-fair-istanbul-fam-tour/37

      We have very limited spaces for this fam trip.
      If you are interested please login to your account on our system and activate your account to save your spot.
      www.workshoptravelshop.com/login

      If you will need any help or for your questions please contact our Project Manager Mr.Murat Kazmaci through the contact details below,
      Mr. Murat Kazmaci
      Mail istanbul@...
      Mobile +90 549 540 5422
      Web : www.workshoptravelshop.com

      Latest Registration date: 15 November 2017. As we have limited spaces for our 5 Days EMITT Fam Trip, Registrations will be closed before the last registration date, if there will no space left.

      For additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.

      Best Regards
      Murtaza Kalender
      General Director

      Mr Murtaza Kalender

      WorkShopTravelShop
      Sirinevler Mah. Adnan Kahveci Bulvari
      Karanfil Is Merkezi No:184 Kat:4 D:6
      ISTANBUL - Bahcelievler
      Office: (009) 0212 529 77 08
      Fax: (009) 0212 632 27 02
      Skype: travelshopturkey

      murti@...
       Member of TURSAB, ASTA, WRTA, TIES, ATTA, & ETOA, PATA
      TravelShop Turkey 2005 - 2017
    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.