Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

URGENT RESPOND NEEDED FROM YOU.

  • mr musa bello
    Message 1 de 1 , 16 aot 2010
    Afficher la source
    • 0 Pièce jointe
      My Dear Friend,

      My name is Mr.musa Bello , I am the Credit and audits manager with bank of Africa. (BOA) bank of Africa in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso  West Africa. I have a business proposal in the tune of  ($22 Million  United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer;We shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

      Should you be interested,So we can commence all arrangements? And I will Give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the Following information's bellow to enable us commence immediately:

      (1) Full names:
      (2) Private phone number:
      (3) Current residential address:
      (4) Occupation:
      (5) Age and Sex:

      Best Regards,
      Mr.musa Bello .

    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.