Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

Black Panther V.4

  • Listclubs
    Message 1 de 1 , 3 nov. 2010
    Afficher la source
    • 0 Pièce jointe
      # 1 : Everett Ross,lors d'une reunion,presente le Wakanda "a small country in Africa notable for never having been conquered in its entire history.When you consider the story of the region,the fact that the french,the english,the belgians or any number of christian or islamic invaders were never able to defeat them in battle (...) The Wakandans have a warrior spirit that makes the vietnameses look like,well,the frenchs"

      Un officier va t'en guerre : " When has beating the french meant anything ? Give me a 12-man black op's squad"

      # 3 : Le Rhino se teste en face en face contre un rhinocéros.
      Batroc qui assiste a la scéne commente :

      - "Great.One less black rhino in ze world.They're an endangered species"

      - "I didn't know you were such an animal lover.Frenchie"

      - "We are a guest in this country.Eets just good manners"

      - "Yeah,like the way you frogs lifted your skirts to the nazis before we had to save your butts"

      - "Repayment for helping finance your revolution,imbecile"

      - "Oh,yeah ? How about...if anybody got a problem with me,step up.
      Got that,Frenchie ?"

      - "I don't know if you can fight,Rhino,but you are certainly the most clevair american i've ever met"
    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.