      Date: 10/27/2011

      Subject: looking for investors

      Hi Everyone,

      My associate and I are actively looking for Chinese Investors for a real estate project in the South-West of France (Dordogne), in a wonderful area, 80 minutes away from Bordeaux, 45 minutes from St Emilion, 30 minuts from Bergerac, 15 minuts from Périgueux. Easy to reach from the Highway.

      The site will include a magnificent Art déco château (offering private suites with possibility of buying or renting, a conference room, a bar and a restaurant), a language school (french&english class, cultural training as wine-tourism, cooking class, etc...) with dormitory and all the facilities, a wood of 200 hectars, the reproduction of a small french village (private houses to buy or rent), a wunderful landscape, and will provided sport facilities as tennis courts, spa, pool, horse-riding, hunting, etc...

      For any information about the project and the costs, please contact me here. We can welcome investors around the Château area for a visiting stay. I can also meet people in China during my next business trip (planned for end of 2012).

      If you have any suggestions of contacts who you think might be interested, feel free to give him/her my mail contact.

      Best regards,

      Laureline claeys,
      Project Manager Domaine de Leyzarnie
      laureline.claeys@...

      View/reply to this message

      Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message settings.

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

    Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.