Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

2697hi

  • Nadezhda
    22 nov.
      Dear dtre_mascotte,
      Finally I have got a change to write to you.
      My name is Nadezhda, i'm from Russia and now i'm living in USA :-)
      I saw you first time on Facebook or Instagram, I don't remember, but today seeing you again made me write to you:)
      You look so sexy and at the same time very cute and smart, just like my type.
      Maybe we can talk? If you would like to know more about me, please, email me.
      My email is sofieg7bdelf@...
    • Afficher les 11 messages portant sur le même sujet.