Chargement ...
Désolé, une erreur est survenue lors du chargement du contenu.

[NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign] : National Day 16 Jan ( Martin L. King Jr )

  • D Omega
    Message 1 de 5 , 15 janv. 2006

      “ PEACE …JUSTICE…RESPECT “

      “ He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.  “

      Dr Rev Martin Luther King Jr

      Dear Friend and Supporter ;

      As you know , this Monday 16 January 2006 , we are celebrating the life of this Great Civil Rights Leader ; Our Hero ; Dr Rev Martin Luther King Junior  .

      We do need a strong Political Action about our case .

      Please do support our Campaign by writing to your representative in Capital Hill- Washington DC ( Senate / Congress ) about [NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign] .Please do
      Request from him ( her ) to urge the British Premier Minister Tony Blair to settle our long awaited dreadful case as soon as possible .

      Here is a sample letter you could use .

                                                      Los Angeles CA 91000
                                                      USA

      Congresswoman  Barbara Lee
      Human Rights SubCommittee
      US House of Representatives
      Washington DC  251500
      USA

      14th  January 2006

      Dear Hon Lee  ,

      Re: [NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign] : Violation of Human Rights since 1988

      I am writing to you about the never ending dreadful case on Mr Nico Ntumba , a British Citizen of African descent who is being persecuted in England since 1988 . Mr Ntumba is subjected to intense harassment and persecution : He is held incommunicado from his siblings and relatives  , kept like under house arrest and subjected to psychological and mental torture.

      Mr Ntumba has never been involved in subversion, terrorism, intelligence or any other criminal activities anywhere in the world. But since 1988, He is kept in the dark about
      his case and the false accusations made against me by security services ( never been interviewed by Police or Security Services ; denied legal services : No lawyer in Britain is willing to take up his case ) . Mr Ntumba has never been convicted of any of these crimes during a trial in a court of law in England.  He is being  denied of his legal rights, which is a breach of European Convention of Human Rights and UN Declaration of Human Rights .

      It is very disgustful that all successive British governments have been using abusively
      British Official Secrets Act and other legislations against an innocent victim, which results in disruption of his life, family, career ( SAP UK Ltd ) / Business ( Tumbay Consulting Ltd http://www.tumbay.com  ) , relationships, finances and health etc.
      Mr Ntumba is going through terrible harassment , abuses , financial hardships, surviving on welfare now with 4 small children due to disruption of his life and sabotage of Career / Business .

      An urgent Political Action is much needed .

      It would be very grateful if you could intervene in [NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign] so that his Civil Rights be protected in UK according to Geneva Convention and UN Declaration of Human Rights.

      Yours Sincerely

      Ms Cindy Williams

      [NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign]
      Tel ( Cel /Mob ) : + 44 ( 0 ) 7724 072421
      E-mail : domega8@...

      Why This 18 Years of  Campaign for Justice :

      * Since 1988 , we are surviving like “ Political Prisoner “
            under “ House Arrest “ = “ Ghost Prisoner “
      *  We have never been interviewed by Police or Security Services
      *  We are being kept in the dark about the whole process
      *  No Lawyer in Britain is willing to take up the case under draconian
          conditions ( Official Secrets Acts ) since 1988 ( 18 Years )
      *  There is a ban on media running our story (Official Secrets Acts )
      *  We are being kept uncommunicdo from siblings and relatives
      *  They are un-settling our whole life : Smears, harassment , abuses,
          malicious phone calls, setting us people antagonist towards us
      *  Unacceptable interference into our private: Family, Associates etc
      *  Intolerable interference into our business activities  :

      Tumbay Consulting ( IT Services )  : http://www.tumbay.com

      Tumbay People ( Resourcing ) :  http://www.tumbay-people.com

      TO SUPPORT [NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign]’S CALL FOR
      PARLIAMENTARY INQUIRY INTO OUR CASE,PLEASE DO WRITE TO :

        Rt Hon Tony Blair MP
        Premier Minister
        10 Downing Street
        London SW1 0AA
        England
        Tel :
        Fax : + 44 (0) 20 79250918
        E-mail :blaira@... ; webmaster@...
        Web Site : http://www.number-10.gov.uk

        Rt Hon John Denham MP
        Chairman , Home Affairs Select Committee
        House of Commons

      London SW1A 0AA
        England
        Tel : +44 (0) 20 7219 3000
        E-mail : office@...
        Web site : www.parliament.uk

        Rt Hon Paul Murphy MP
        Chairman ; Security & Intelligence Committee
        House of Commons

      London SW1A 0AA
        England
        Tel :  +44 (0) 20 7219 3000
        E-mail :  murphyp@...
        Web site : www.parliament.uk

      FOR CONTACT / SUPPORT :

      [NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign]
      6 EYNSFORD TERRACE
      ROYAL LANE
      WEST DRAYTON UB7 8QN
      E-mail : rapha555@...
      ENGLAND

      E-MAIL : domega8@...

      Persecution in the United Kingdom

      WEB SITES OF INTEREST BY US / UK SUPPORTERS :
         ( Important : we have no control over them )

        http://www.five.org.uk

        http://Mediafilter.org/guest/Pages/April.5.2000.19.45.43

      Yahoo! Photos
    • D Omega
      Message 2 de 5 , 31 janv. 2006

        “ PEACE …JUSTICE…RESPECT “

        “ …Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.  "

          James Baldwin

        Dear friend / supporter ;

        According to Rule Of Law ,  “ Presumed Innocent until found Guilty “ . But into our case , it is the opposite: “ Presumed Guilty until found Innocent “ .The Security Services have put the burden on us to prove that we are innocent (And not Guilty). It is their duty to provide proofs that we are guilty (have been involved with another hostile State or organisation in activities such espionage , terrorism or subversion etc.wich are a threat to national security of United Kingdom ).

        It is obvious that there is simply no justification for the security services carrying on harassing me and un-settling my whole life day in day out since 1988 .  This is yet another example of human rights violation as defined under the CSCE 1080-83 Madrid conference, and as embodied in the Final Act of Helsinki. We also wish to note that such activities are also in contravention of several agreements endorsed by Great Britain, within the United Nations system, including in particular the International Bill of Human Rights, and articles 3, 4, 5, and 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
        The daily harassment , persecution and use of mind control techniques has in fact fostered a new relationship between the state and the citizenry, in which many human rights, as prescribed under the United Nation’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights, are violated. In particular we turn to Article 3, which states that all people are given the right to life, liberty, and integrity.

        We are now being used as a guinea pig for experimentation, and the very subjection of an individual’s body to medical research  itself is in contravention of Article 4, which decrees that no one shall be held in slavery or servitude. Explicitly violated is Article 5, which states that "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Nor shall anyone without their approval be utilised for medical or scientific experiments". Finally,  Article 12 defends the rights of privacy against arbitrary intereference by state .

        Since 1988 , there is a gag ( censorship ) from running our story in the media in Britain .We are willing to give interviews to media wherever they are based about this scandalous situation .

        Up to now, we are still being forced to defend ourselves without any professional help .We are looking for a Human Rights Attorney with competences in International Law , Security and Civil Rights to help with this case on Pro Bono basis .

        You can contact your Congressman (USA) ; MEP ( Member of European Parliament ) or British Parliament ( Home Affairs Select Committee , Intelligence & Security Committee)
        About [NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign].

        Please do urge you Elected representative to look into this dreadful situation with the the British Premier Minister Tony Blair ( http://www.10downingstreet.gov.uk/output/Page3.asp )
        in order to settle this case as soon as possible with full Inquiry by Parliament ( 18 years : enough is enough ).

        Why This 18 Years of  Campaign for Justice :

        * Since 1988 , we are surviving like “ Political Prisoner “
                                under “ House Arrest “
        *  We have never been interviewed by Police or Security Services
        * Which Crimes Committed : subversion, terrorism, spying…etc
        * Which Country ( Organisation ) are working with us ?
        *  We are being kept in the dark about the whole process
        *  No Lawyer in Britain is willing to take up the case under draconian
            conditions ( Official Secrets Acts ) since 1988 ( 18 Years )
        *  There is a ban on media running our story (Official Secrets Acts )
        *  We are being kept uncommunicdo from siblings and relatives
        *  They are un-settling our whole life : Smears, harassment , abuses,
            malicious phone calls, setting us people antagonists towards us
        *  Unacceptable interference into our private and family life .
        *  Intolerable interference into running our business activities  :

        Tumbay Consulting ( IT Services )  : http://www.tumbay.com

        Tumbay People ( Resourcing ) :  http://www.tumbay-people.com

        WEB SITES OF INTEREST BY US / UK SUPPORTERS :
           ( Important : we have no control over them )

          http://www.five.org.uk

          http://Mediafilter.org/guest/Pages/April.5.2000.19.45.43

        FOR CONTACT / SUPPORT :

        [NicoNtumba_JusticeCampaign]
        45 Boltons Lane
        Hayes UB3 5BS
        ENGLAND
        Tel Cel : + 44 (0) 7724 072421
        E-MAIL : domega8@...

      Votre message a été soumis avec succès et sera remis aux destinataires brièvement.